About the role:
In the last year, Farmer’s Fridge has more than doubled in size and we are entering an exciting period of rapid growth and expansion. We’re looking for a highly organized, process-driven person to support the administration and maintenance of our facility. You will ensure our food production team has the tools, and environment to maximize efficiency and quality.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Strong organization and project management skills
- A growth mindset who loves learning new things
- Resourceful – able to anticipate issues and find solutions
- Collaborative and supportive
In a typical week, you will…
- Manage unexpected maintenance needs – coordinate with plumbers, electricians, security, HVAC, etc.
- Purchase facility supplies, tools, and equipment
- Manage preventative maintenance programs, and contractors, for all facility equipment
- Manage facility compost, trash, recycling, and pest controls programs
- Apply for any necessary permits
- Ensure visitors follow appropriate check-in procedures
- Ensure office, and break room are kept stocked, clean, and organized
- Bid, schedule, and oversee capital improvement projects including hiring and managing all contractors and installation of equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations Management preferred
- 2-5 years of facility or office management, or project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to operate in ambiguous situations and be flexible as the organization changes and grows – we are in a new place every quarter!
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive starting salary & room for advancement
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
*Benefits apply to full time employees only.
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.