We are adding an Executive Assistant to our team!
Snapsheet is revolutionizing the insurance industry by building software solutions that make our clients’ lives easier. As an Executive Assistant, you make an impact by supporting our executives as they drive the business forward.
As an Executive Assistant at Snapsheet, you make our executives lives easier. You support 4 of our executives through a wide range of activities and projects including prioritizing their constantly shifting and complex calendars, arranging travel, proactively communicating changes and updates to key stakeholders, and more. As the gatekeeper of our executives time, you prioritize their schedules ensuring they can work on what is most critical to the business. Additionally, you act as a creative problem solver who is continuously striving to be one step ahead and resolve issues before they arise. Most importantly, you find a way to make it happen; When our executives need an answer or face a challenge, you deliver a solution.
You are incredibly organized with an eye for efficiency. You are well documented, never asking the same question twice and also naturally curious in an effort to make things better. You are a strong communicator and showcase professionalism and grace even when delivering negative news. You know that as an Executive Assistant you are a tremendous asset to our organization and enjoy being in a highly visible role that supports our executive team.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
What You’ll Do as an Executive Assistant:
- Serve as the center of our 4 executives’ business activities.
- Manage and maintain schedules with high attention to detail.
- Coordinate travel plans for our executive team pivoting quickly when adjustments are needed (domestic and international).
- Handle the logistical tasks for our executive team including expenses, ordering swag for meetings, delivering lunch when needed and more.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks from organizing client lunches to preparing and printing materials for quarterly board meetings.
- Provide general support to executives and high-level clientele that come to the office.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and their stakeholders (Snapsters, Clients, Board Members, etc.) communicating key information and updates.
- Ask questions and document important information to make your way of working more efficient.
- Proactively seek ways to make processes more efficient and save time.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
- Know Snapsheets product, our people, our capabilities, and our technology. Dive in, head first.
What We are Looking for in an Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Conference planning and large corporation experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent thinker who always goes the extra mile
- Persistence and determination to deliver results
- Proficient in Google Applications (Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Form, Google Hangout, etc.)