As an executive assistant, you will provide exceptional administrative support to senior leaders. You will play a vital role to the organization as you assist leaders with their day-to-day needs which allow them to concentrate on client and management responsibilities. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Establish and maintain order for leaders’ schedule, desk, day-to-day tasks, etc.
- Manage schedules, make appointments, and coordinate meetings, often across multiple time zones.
- Anticipate the needs of leaders while maintaining day-to-day workflow.
- Gain and establish expertise of financial expense reporting system (Concur).
- Coordinate domestic and international business travel.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Increase efficiency though continuous process improvement.
- Provide daily reception coverage
- 1 to 3 years of experience as an executive assistant; C-level experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and act with appropriate judgment.
- Knowledge of Windows-based applications.
- Proven ability to multi task as you will work with multiple executives.
- Work well in a team environment.