We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the SVP/GM North America Local and additional VP-Level Business Leaders. Candidates with experience supporting multiple senior executives in enterprise-level and/or global companies will be considered.
Core responsibilities include:
- Heavy scheduling and calendar management
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and other team- and company-wide messages
- Organization and planning team all hands meetings and outings, including offsites, planning summits
- Travel arrangement - domestic and international travel
- Monitoring, responding to and distributing individual and group communications
- Coordinating speaking engagements internally and externally
- Organizing meetings (food orders, materials, room assignments, calendar invites)
- Managing invoice payment and expense reports
- Additional administrative work as required, including document management, and coordination with other executive assistants and administrative staff to ensure processes run smoothly.
- Ability to adapt and adjust coverage as needed
- Minimum 4 years of recent experience in an executive support role preferably within a large organization and supporting multiple executives
- A high level of discretion and maturity
- Excellent skills in Google Suite (Docs, Calendar, Sheets, Mail) as well as Power Point
- Strong calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings and scheduling across numerous internal and external contacts
- An entrepreneurial approach to task management, ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure
- Self-starter and a high level of proactivity
- Ability to respond quickly to requests and adjust schedules on the fly to accommodate executive needs
- Desire to be busy and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Effective Communicator - relates well to all kinds of people internally and externally throughout the organization and can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Sense of humor or sense of style. Choose one
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.