Executive Administrative Assistant
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Sales Team at Arity owns the success of Arity’s customers including sales, customer onboarding, new/enhanced Arity product implementation, consistent goal and KPI discussion and account reviews.
This team at Arity is looking for a Executive Administrative Assistant to provide comprehensive and diversified administrative support to an Officer by applying in-depth knowledge of department policy and organization.
- Design and format reports, forms, correspondence, utilizing the firm’s standard and highest possible quality orientation. Create, format, type, edit, proof, and finalize reports and presentations with great attention to detail using extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, Word (including Mail Merger) and PowerPoint.
- Coordinate and maintain appointment schedules and calendar. Proactively take responsibility for calendar management utilizing good judgment and initiative.
- Open, sort, review and organize incoming/outgoing mail and correspondence. Independently draft/compose routine letters and general correspondence (including e-mail) from verbal direction or from knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Work on a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary. Ability to take initiative, use good judgment, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion with an ability to work independently under general direction, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.
- Prepare complex and confidential letters, technical memorandums and reports for professional and managerial staff review and action.
- Work with junior and senior level technical staff, intercompany group leaders and office leaders as well as area and corporate management to make certain their needs are addressed in a timely, professional manner.
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties.
- Provides complex screening, fielding, prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail, and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required.
- Prepare and schedule activities such as travel arrangements, internal and external business meetings, client or third-party appointments, conferences and general office events, including scheduling of conference room use and catering needs.
- Monitoring expenses for the office with a responsibility to budget adherence; review and coordinate approval of all expenses including processing accounts payable invoices.
- Knowledge of major department/business unit functions
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills using pleasant interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof one's own work as well as the work of others
- Able to assess work load and re-prioritize as needed, handling multiple task under tight deadlines
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure as well as the ability to deal with interruptions and other unexpected events and make necessary adjustments
- Ability to influence and persuade various internal and external constituents to drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Typically has 7-10 years of prior experience supporting a large team or executive
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.