Executive Administrative Assistant – EVP, Global Marketing and Communications
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven executive assistant who will support the EVP of Global Marketing and Communications. This is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone with outstanding interpersonal skills who operates with strong attention to detail and high sense of urgency often working with highly sensitive and confidential information. Act as a liaison between the executive and executives’ peers, the entire team, vendors, consultants and other internal and external contacts. Provide various administrative tasks for marketing and communications team members.
Scheduling, travel and expense management
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of executive's meetings and priorities; ensure most effective use of executive’s time.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, calls and other executive events. Informs attendees of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, provides appropriate equipment / materials and provides hospitality services as needed in these meetings. Maintain and manage calendars in MS Outlook; including significant coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Processes executive’s weekly expense report and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Initiates, establishes and communicates department meetings on behalf of executive. Prepares agenda as well as ensures meetings stay on schedule. Follows-through on meeting actionable items expeditiously.
- Maintain overall department schedule, coordinate with other Leadership events / annual enterprise schedule and understand the order of events, re-booking when necessary.
Budget, Plans, and Reports
- Help track budget and reports, manage processing of all marketing and communications bills and contracts.
- Prepares special, one-time or ongoing reports; proofreads materials, summarizes or replies to inquires and creates, maintains and updates spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for senior leaders
- Maintain departmental editorial calendar in appropriate tools, ensure accuracy and availability in physical format as well as electronically.
- Answer and manage incoming phone calls.
- Project and represent brand of fast-paced creative department; highly professional demeanor and.
- Develop strong relationships with team crucial to the success of the organization and having a sense of issues taking place in the environment, keeping executive updated.
- Maintain manuals, policy and procedure files, support smooth onboarding of department new hires.