Evening Disputes Analyst
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
EVENING DISPUTES ANALYST
We're looking for an exceptional candidate who will be responsible for chargeback and risk management support. Self-management is key to success in this position on this expanding team. Our strong preference is 1-2 years experience in a customer support role. Experience in the risk management, dispute resolution and/or card compliance is preferred but not required.
- Answer internal and external inquiries with regard to Risk Management and issues.
- Ensure that exceptional service is delivered every time to customers while still upholding the department's service standards
- Communicate frequently with financial institutions regarding cardholder disputes
- Track and ensure that all requests are fulfilled within specified SLA’s
- Review and make sound decisions for actioning dispute cases
- Perform other risk-related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years in a customer services role (phone/email). Experience with credit card and ACH disputes is a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter and go-getter who has a detective-ish streak and a hunger for answers
- High attention to detail
- A virtuous type: the words honesty, good deeds, kindness, and appreciation shouldn’t be foreign to you
- A problem solver: you believe that nothing can’t be solved and improved
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, and Zendesk is a plus but not required
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. You can also check out our FAQ!