If you are looking to be part of a team of passionate and enthusiastic account management professionals, working together to hone their business acumen, grow as a team, and rapidly develop into outstanding Engagement Managers, then look no further.
Grow your account management expertise
Engagement Managers are driven to understand the business issues facing their clients, and to use Numerator's data and solutions to deliver improved marketing ROI. We're looking for people who are inquisitive, intuitive, have the confidence to speak with executives, and challenge the status quo. People who are interested in helping their clients uncover new ways to utilize Numerator's data streams, with a passion for improving marketing outcomes.
In return, we offer the promise of a competitive starting salary (with bonus opportunity from day one), comprehensive benefits, unlimited paid time off, and a unique culture that encourages team members to grow and expand their role commensurate with their abilities.
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Create customized account plans to diagnose client challenges
• Connect client business needs with Numerator solutions
• Conduct new client onboarding sessions and ongoing client training
• Drive and execute the client renewal process
• Utilize existing relationships to look for new opportunities to grow Numerator business
- Bachelor's degree (any field) with a passion for marketing, research and account management/growth or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with large data sets a plus
- Self-confidence coupled with strong presentation skills
- Adaptable with strong customer service skills
- At least 1+ years of account management, research, or sales experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.