At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Ecosystem Account Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of account management for our ecosystem of developer partners, customers, and third-party developers. The objective is to meet all of the needs of existing partner accounts, as well as source and onboard new partners into the developer program / ecosystem. You will also engage on, and eventually own, project-based work targeting operational improvements to the developer program.
- Core duties of this role:
- Evaluate inbound leads and source potential leads
- Perform on-boarding activities for the new developer partners; i.e., getting contracts signed, working with Finance to create accounts and licenses, and running appropriate on-boarding meetings
- Help new developer partners to understand and be successful with Relativity, both commercially and technically
- Monitor developer partner requests to ensure they are moving along in a responsive and timely manner
- Work closely with the Relativity Marketing team to provide various types of marketing support to our partners, including internal education events, coordinating external events, webinars, blog posts, press releases and social support.
- Interface with all other departments within Relativity to ensure our developer community has their needs met and are successful
- Improve internal processes wherever possible
- Support strategic projects as needed
- 1 year account management experience; preferably within technology
- Strong client management skills
- Understanding of and passion for technology and software
- Strong product knowledge is preferred, including the Relativity Certification (RCA) (within 120 days of hire)
- Strong attention to detail
- Natural affinity for process management and improvement
- Some client exposure is preferred
- Ability to demo Relativity is a plus
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.