eCommerce Support Specialist
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
eCommerce Support Specialist: Over the last 4 years, RXBAR has developed a strong eCommerce presence that has allowed us to have a direct touchpoint with our customers as we expand into grocery and retail across North America. The eCommerce Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting our eCommerce and Service teams by working with our developers and third-party vendors to diagnose and resolve issues related to our e-commerce site.
The ideal candidate is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative marketing team and is passionate about eCommerce. This person must possess strong critical thinking skills, have the ability to learn new tools and processes quickly, set high standards for themselves and have a strong attention to detail.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Service team to quickly identify, investigate and resolve issues on RXBAR.com
- Troubleshoot the Magento CMS and third-party integrations
- Assist eCommerce Solutions Manager in auditing integrations and third-party vendors on a regular cadence
- Work with front end and back end developers to resolve issues
- Create and manage products, users and discount codes
- Assist with minor website edits on an as-needed basis
- Support eCommerce Solutions Manager with user acceptance testing for new platforms, enhancements, and general maintenance
- Provide support to members across the business who use Magento
- Move quickly to make urgent web updates as necessary
- Communicate issues or change on the website to relevant team members
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience supporting high-traffic e-commerce sites
- Experience using Magento content management system preferred
- Excellent planning, project management, analytical and facilitation skills
- Ability to adapt communication to audience – customer, service, vendor, etc.
- Proactive and takes ownership of tasks and issues and follows through to resolution
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.