At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity program. The manager will support all activities necessary to enable the company to prepare for and respond to a business interruption. The role will collaborate with key stakeholders throughout Relativity to evolve disaster recovery and business continuity maturity and increase RelativityOne effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Develops and implements the disaster recovery and business continuity strategy
- Coordinates and mentors Engineering and Information Technology team members on the creation and maintenance of DR and BC plans
- Oversees the planning, coordination, scheduling, and execution of business continuity exercises to validate the DR plans
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of risk mitigation procedures
- Collaborates to define, document, and plan for SLA, RPO, RTO, and availability requirements
- Collaborates with Engineering and Information Technology to identify and remediate gaps with the architecture to meet the SLAs
- Formulates procedures and tools for automating and streamlining key DR activities
- Facilitates continuous improvement of the DR program ensuring processes and practices are current
- Participates in compliance efforts, including ISO, SOC2, FedRAMP
- 5+ years of experience managing IT Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity,
- Successful track record leading moderately complex technology organizations through actual and practiced disaster scenarios
- 5+ years of IT experience in a technical operational role
- Process management experience focused on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
- Process Management experience
- Experience working in a Cloud technology environment
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.