Director of Corporate IT
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with over 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities and London across our suite of apps (Grubhub, Seamless, LevelUp, and Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead company-wide initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Grubhub business processes in accordance with priorities and directions negotiated and discussed with various leadership groups.
- Responsible for the help desk for 2,600+ employees across multiple offices in the US, London, and Tel Aviv.
- Day to day vendor management.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all systems analysis and programming areas.
- Lead migration from legacy on-premise software to SaaS technologies.
- Oversee and assist with the expansion of the automation and desktop engineering team.
- Manage day to day activities of the Identity and Access Management team.
- Onboard and Offboard corporate applications to ensure that systems tools are aligned to meet business requirements.
- Collaborates with other Information Technology management staff regarding enterprise and system-wide computer architecture, capacity, planning, security, and usage.
- Provides a significant level of input regarding hiring/termination decisions, performance management, salary increases and disciplinary actions and/or budget management.
- Provide leadership, direction and development opportunities for the various corporate IT teams.
You Should Have
- 7+ Years leading Corporate IT and leading a Help Desk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or 10+ years of equivalent IT experience. Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years as IT Project Manager with experience managing large technology projects and interfacing with C level Executives
- 5+ years’ experience in facilitating the design and maintenance of complex office systems
- Significant experience in SaaS management including creating and managing usage policiesWorking knowledge of the management of standard corporate software like ServiceNow, Slack, G-Suite, Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options, and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.