Director of Corporate Impact
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
The Director of Foundation & Corporate Impact will drive G2 Crowd’s charitable strategy and culture through supporting G2 Crowd’s corporate and foundation programs. G2 Crowd has already established a grass roots philanthropic culture that has driven more than $100k in impact and 1,000’s of hours of donated time. This has been driven through the G2 Gives review fundraising campaigns and employee volunteer work. We are looking for someone who will build upon this foundation and drive our philanthropic interests by recommending, creating and implementing strategies. These strategies will be including, but not limited to nonprofit board service, volunteerism, financial donations, in-kind donations, associate relief, payroll deduction and national nonprofit partnerships. Responsibilities also include working to support the CEO and Executive Team community, to achieve maximum civic and industry benefit to G2 Crowd.
Foundation & Corporate Impact
- Plan specific projects related to volunteerism and nonprofit board service programs
- Oversee logistics support for company sponsored nonprofit events, working to balance for maximum benefit to G2 Crowd and impact to the nonprofits
- Research and recommend potential community and civic partnerships to increase community engagement
- Compile and analyze corporate impact metrics
- Evangelize the culture of giving back with time
Charitable Foundation Programming & Administration
- Assist in preparation for Foundation board meetings
- Establish and manage budget for corporate and foundation programs
- Monitor, champion, and suggest improvements to marketing digital campaigns and events that utilize the donation incentives
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with external organizations that are affiliates of the G2 Gives incentive campaigns, current existing accounts include New Story and Girls Who Code
- Champion communication of the incentive platform to the G2 Crowd team and our customers who participate in their own campaigns
CEO & Executive Team Support
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with external organizations that CEO and Executive Team members are engaged with
- Organize logistics support for external charitable and community events involving CEO and other Executive team members
- Provide feedback and coaching to external partners
- Develop graphic and written communications in support of G2 Gives and the company’s community relations strategy.
- Work alongside the corporate communications team to create engaging event recaps to educate and build pride in company’s community work
- Partner with various teams to develop content for G2Crowd.com highlighting community efforts
- Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, human resources or related field of study.
- 7+ years of experience delivering results for a nonprofit, corporate philanthropic or social impact environment.
- Experience creating and successfully implementing corporate impact strategy
- Ability to support senior executives, build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Extensive fundraising, event planning, and philanthropic experience
- Experience with marketing campaigns and utilization of fundraising technology
- High degree of business acumen (includes basic budgeting knowledge), critical thinking, professionalism and discretion
- Exceptional organizational, planning, attention to detail, sense of urgency, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and change direction quickly
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on small team and manage time effectively
- Professional maturity to handle confidential information
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.