Director of Account Management
Snapsheet is revolutionizing the insurance industry by building software solutions that make our clients’ lives easier. We are looking for a Director of Account Management to scale a team to deliver on ambitious targets.
As the Director of Account Management, you coach our Account Managers to be curious problem solvers who drive results. You ensure that our clients are getting the attention they need and that every target is being hit. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty as you work directly with your team to build and enhance relationships. With your previous success dealing with ambiguity, you operate well in a high-growth environment and thrive when solving complex problems. As a strong relationship-builder you understand the importance of utilizing data to tell a story and coach your team to do the same.
- Develop and drive ambitious goals and coach our Account Managers to success in maintaining and expanding client relationships and revenues
- Elevate our abilities to ensure we deeply understand our clients’ business objectives and deliver relevant solutions which drive meaningful value and results
- Implement trainings and best practices to grow our sales
- capabilities for Snapsheet’s solutions including our service and SaaS businesses
- Develop strategies to maintain close relationships with Snapsheet clients at scale
- Understand the needs of the market and share insights with the team and key stakeholders
- Utilize data to tell a story and action accordingly, implementing strategies and processes that make an impact
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience in account management or sales
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS
- Proven ability to translate sales and relationship building expertise
- Proven track record of overachievement against ambitious revenue and growth goals
- Knowledge of software and services ecosystem
- Deep experience building & maintaining C-Level client relationships
- Presentation skills at Executive Level
- Action oriented: A penchant for outperforming and getting things done
- Entrepreneurial: This is the spirit that drives us and will continue to foster our success
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional natural and effective communication skills
- Persistent, dependable and always a step ahead
- Vision and Creativity: This company was founded on a creative idea. Innovation is at the core of who we are.
- Passionate about success: We need a leader who understands that preparation and hard work matter, who knows how to win, and has a contagious, positive attitude, even when we are under pressure.