Desktop Support Admin
CSG is looking for a Desktop Support Admin to resolve client service requests such as PC hardware and operating systems issues, software application installations, configurations, and upgrades.
Why work for CSG?
CSG provides you with generous PTO, market competitive pay, and benefits-- including multiple affordable health care coverage options, 5% 401k match, an employee discounted stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, extended paid maternal/paternal leave, and much more!
The Desktop Support Admin provides both remote and on-site technical support at the desktop level to CSG's internal employees. Since the technical field is constantly evolving, we are looking for someone who keeps up with industry changes and updates his/her skills to remain relevant. Must take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams when necessary. Will document all trouble tickets with clear, concise explanations in a timely manner ensuring adherence to department policies and procedures.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems
- Perform hardware and software inventory
- Perform executive support and assist with executive presentations involving desktop set up, use of PowerPoint, and other media-based tools, projectors etc.
- Provides provisioning and support for printer and mobile devices
- Provide exceptional customer service communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, IM, and face-to-face
- Participate in rotating on-call after hours/weekend schedules
Experience & Education:
- 3+ years experience in providing customer service in a technical role
- Appropriate certifications such as A+ or MCP are not required, but are highly desirable
- Experience with Office 365, Windows 10, Skype, VOIP, Remedy, JIRA, network printers, SCCM, Bomgar, provisioning tablets and smart phones beneficial
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ideal skills include: ability to learn and use professional concepts
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications,
- Proficiency Windows 7, Windows 10 operating systems
- Knowledge of the MAC operating system
- Provides any other IT related duties after hours, weekend and holiday work for outages, emergency situations and/or moves as required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and possess a self-starter attitude
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills