Customer Support Representative
Wyzant.com is the leading online marketplace for private tutoring. We are a small, successful, rapidly growing company located in the Bucktown neighborhood of Chicago. Our environment is very casual but the entire team has a real passion for delivering a quality product. We work hard but have a good time doing it.
About the Position
As a customer support representative, you will be part of a small team responsible for managing relationships and providing service to existing and prospective tutors, parents and students.
- Provide an exceptional, full life cycle customer experience to our users through phone, email and chat support
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience
- Tackle potentially complex and heightened user concerns with a positive and supportive attitude while making decisions and judgments to appropriately resolve those situations.
- Proactively look for ways to identify trends and improve our processes
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and seamless services to Wyzant customers while also exercising time management and task prioritization
- Update customer information in Zendesk during and after each correspondence
- Deliver exceptional quality and satisfaction scores. Maintain other individual metrics to the satisfaction of your manager
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing position
- Demonstrate patience and attentiveness in all communication and interactions
- Motivation to meet and exceed expectations in a metrics driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and creatively in order to proactively and independently solve problems
- Experience with computer operating systems and ability to troubleshoot on demand
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and outlook with customers and coworkers
- $15.50/hr starting with full benefits
- 40 hours per week. Anticipated shift is 12pm-8pm Tuesday-Thursday, 10am-6pm Friday, and 9am-5pm Saturday (remote), however flexibility is required and schedule may change based on department needs
- Health and dental
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch
- Paid vacation