Customer Success Manager
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for complementing Showpad’s innovations, best practices and capabilities with our valued customers’ business objectives and priorities, thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Showpad and our customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success through strategic management, adoption recommendations, and building customer relationships. The success of this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Showpad business.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager at Showpad
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned book of business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Partner with internal Showpad stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Manage and execute customer renewals
- Identify any customer risks, and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Partner with the sales team to properly grow accounts
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all Showpad functional areas
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 5+ years of customer success experience in a SaaS organization
- 3+ years of Customer Success Management (CSM) experience, handling customers directly with the responsibility of renewing and growing a book of business
- Desire and ability to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to problem-solve and solution on your feet
- Proactive mindset
- Experience with SaaS vendors such as Box, Salesforce, Gainsight preferred
- Some light travel may be required
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.