Customer Success Manager
WHO WE NEED:
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our healthcare customers. At SwipeSense, we build products that help save lives, and in turn you should be excited to imagine and integrate best-practices for optimizing outcomes both for our customers and the patients they serve. We have a small, tight-knit team and are looking for members who are wholly devoted to fostering cooperation, learning and coordination between product adoption and customer experience functions. You should get really excited about building new relationships, processes and tools.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business to ensure maximum client retention. The renewal of your accounts is dependent upon your ability to understand and measure the client's desired outcomes, ensure a strategy is in place to meet those desired outcomes, and maximize usage, adoption, and performance to drive optimal value.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships; Develop a trusted advisor relationship with accounts and key customer stakeholders.
- Post-implementation account management of customers, working with them to implement strategy and drive utilization of products.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with account requests and issue escalations as needed.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, specifically as a Customer Success Manager or in a sales-related function requiring account management and renewals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- SaaS, IoT, or related tech experience required, healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on their needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and virtual presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be local or willing to relocate. SwipeSense offers competitive compensation, stock options and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/V.