Customer Success Manager
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the GVP and MAM’s as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues associated with the Major Account Group. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions.
- Supports MAMs in meeting specific client needs in managing an account.
- Acts as interface among MAMs, Field Consultants, and service organization in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients.
- Develops operational scorecards for each designated account.
- Supports sales management process (e.g. pipeline report, call report monitoring etc. for designated accounts.)
- Provide and review management reporting with users and their management providing insight.
- Monitors account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years of service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry preferred.
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!