Customer Success Lead
Life Cross Training (LIFE XT) has developed a groundbreaking, science-based human performance program built on the New York Times bestseller, Start Here, Master the Lifelong Habit of Wellbeing, authored by the company’s co-founders, Eric Langshur and Dr. Nate Klemp. The company’s products are based on a simple but revolutionary idea: just as we train our bodies for physical fitness, we can train our brains for well-being, resulting in optimized energy and productivity. LIFE XT gives employers the essential tools and training necessary to cultivate greater resilience, increased focus, enhanced productivity, and stronger engagement within their organizations leading to optimized recruitment, retention, and overall productivity. The company has created a proprietary, science-based human assessment tool to measure wellbeing improvements for individuals and organizations.
LIFE XT is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the growing wellness and wellbeing market. Its products have already demonstrated high levels of engagement, satisfaction, and efficacy in multiple market segments. Existing clients include some of the largest and most reputable consulting firms, healthcare systems, law firms, and financial services organizations in the U.S. who consider human capital a primary source of competitive advantage. The company has an immediate, high growth opportunity based on the extraordinary results achieved with current clients, a talented group of senior management, a scalable operational platform, a rapidly evolving data analytics capability, and a growing array of product options. In addition, its status as an Abundant Venture Partners portfolio company gives LIFE XT unique access to capital, expertise, experienced advisors, and industry contacts.
The company is seeking a high-energy, entrepreneurial and innovative professional to serve as a Client Operations/Success Lead who can support the Chief Operating Officer to drive the company’s rapidly expanding business operations that serves its clients.
Our company is constantly changing, and our roles change too. This role is a great jumping-off point to get started at LIFE XT. The tasks and responsibilities will change – you’re guaranteed to have variety. At its heart it is an operational role, so project management skills will be the key to success no matter how the tasks may change.
Here is a list of expected starting responsibilities:
- Organize and plan for client and team meetings, phone calls, and onsite visits - working collaboratively to build out agendas, confirm attendees, compile/create PowerPoint slides, action items, and document takeaways
- Understand client needs and prioritize based on relationship between the sales and operations team
- Establish relationships within each account and detailed knowledge of strategic priorities, organizational processes, and operational constraints
- Create effective working relationships and strong collaboration with internal LIFE XT team members, to deliver on client needs and identify strategic opportunities
- Provide Salesforce backup to the LIFE XT Operations Analyst, working to improve our Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud processes, assist with new client launches, manage permissions, run reports and making simple changes/updates
- Develop and maintain internal relationships and use internal resources to enhance knowledge and expertise of industry, research, products and services
- Support and refine the standardized account management processes and monitor/tracks progress of client account goals and operations team goals
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with a high level of professionalism
- Special Projects: Deliver on ad hoc projects per business needs and support additional client needs
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of work experience in a support and/or customer support/success role
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial and often ambiguous environment is a must
- Strong knowledge in Excel, Asana, Google Drive, PowerPoint, and other digital tools to drive client communication and internal reporting
- Superb problem-solving skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively address client and team needs
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to internal and external senior management teams
- Any experience in Salesforce products is a significant plus
- Location: Chicago
KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
Mission Driven: Leads from a strong sense of purpose and a desire to positively impact the lives of the participants in the program.
Results Oriented: Consistently strives to achieve an aggressive set of goals even under challenging and changing circumstances; leads and drives achievement by setting high standards and holding team members accountable for performance.
Lives the Company’s Philosophy and Values: Embraces the underlying tenets of the LIFE XT program; is committed to the LIFE XT program practices and regularly seeks to extend those practices into the work climate of the company.
Demonstrates Resilience: Continually demonstrates resilience and perseverance in the face of obstacles and setbacks; continually models an enthusiastic and positive outlook and approach to the challenges of an early stage company.
Communicates with Confidence and Skill: Is an active listener who seeks ideas and input from others, encourages open communication and the dynamic exchange of ideas; is adept at representing the company with any audience; inspires and motivates team members to excel; communicates beyond the day-to-day tactical matters that face the organization; shows confidence and optimism in the future of the organization, and engages others to join in building that future.
Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others (individuals and organizations) to meet shared goals.
LIFE XT offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including health, dental, vision and disability coverage and a 401K plan. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for doing great work.