Customer Success Analyst
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Analyst that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning solutions and support. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer adoption and expansion.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a go-to resource for questions about the product
- Assist customers with issue resolution and report bugs identified by users to the Engineering team
- Listen intently to customer needs and connect them to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Become an expert user on the LogicGate platform and know the product in-and-out
- Assist Customer Success Managers with configuring customized use cases in LogicGate based on customer requirements
- Conduct meetings with customers over web conference to troubleshoot issues and provide support
- Provide feedback and intelligence to the Product team to identify new potential features and use cases
- Support with the creation and maintenance of customer educational resources (i.e., Help Center articles/videos, user certification program)
- Identify opportunities to improve our customer support operations and own the development of internal resources to help our team work more efficiently
- Bachelor's degree
- You have great people skills and have the ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time and prioritize them appropriately
- You have a drive to learn and continuously improve
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how LogicGate can help
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and technical limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
- You are a team player who is looking for the opportunity to wear "different hats" and pitch in to help beyond your typical job description
- Nice to have: Customer-facing consulting experience
- Nice to have: Experience in GRC, risk management, or compliance
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE'S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description