Customer Success Ambassador
- Job Description:
As a Customer Success Ambassador, you will be supporting our Customer Care Helpline through e-mail and phone support; acting as our customer’s internal advocate and collecting important customer feedback to help improve internal processes. You’ll also be managing Guaranteed Rate’s online brand and reputation via various online directories. “Putting the Customer First” is an important core value; one which sits at the center of our Customer Success department. You possess stellar communication skills and can provide top-notch customer service even when handling difficult situations. Customer Success is about helping our customers succeed by providing the best user experience possible. We’re able to do so by listening to our customer’s feedback first hand and communicating that internally to departmental stakeholders. You are detail-oriented and a self-starter who is always ready to take on new challenges when given the opportunity. Your positive attitude is infectious, and your professionalism inspires others.
- Provide full coverage of the Customer Success Help Line from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, M-F CST (1 hour lunch break)
- Field customer inquiries via phone and e-mail and maintain internal tracking logs with customer feedback and resolution
- Effectively communicate customer inquiries to relevant loan origination teams in order to meet Guaranteed Rate’s service level agreements and operating best practices
- Monitor, respond to and solicit reviews from happy customers on Customer and Employee review sites
- Support listing management efforts for local search optimization
- Support Customer Success Analysts in delivering regular performance reports to regional and divisional production teams
- Assist in preparing monthly reports for Senior Management
- Exude positivity and professionalism with every encounter; following Guaranteed Rate’s One Voice best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Excel and/or PowerPoint skills a plus!
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.