Customer Success Agent
OfficeLuv’s supply ordering technology platform is growing rapidly and we’re looking to add a Customer Success Agent to join an amazing team focused on accelerating our growth. You would be an early member of a fast-paced operations team that is building a one of a kind supply chain for businesses around the country.
The role of the Customer Success Agent is to help execute our mission of creating an excellent customer experience by managing customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and consultative approach towards the customer at all times. This individual is responsible for managing the entire customer experience- from training customers on OfficeLuv’s products/solutions, to providing world-class customer service, while building genuine relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. You’ll interact with customers, vendors, and interdisciplinary team members regularly. We believe in giving talented people autonomy to be creative and resourceful. The playbook is still being written and you’ll have a chance to help write a chapter.
Our platform is solving an important problem that has incredible potential across dozens of verticals. We’re excited for the Customer Success Agent to jump on board and continue to build on our momentum across the country!
- You believe in creating the best possible customer experience
- You are incredibly detailed, love organization, and are driven by results
- You're personable, professional, and positive!
- You have great communication skills and are comfortable interacting with customers and account managers on a regular basis
- You get excited about solving hard problems.
- You have motivating energy and a flexible demeanor
- You are punctual, responsible and willing to learn new things
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and changing job descriptions
- You believe that things can always be improved and never stop looking for ways to get better
- You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that all customers have a successful experience with the platform including the introduction of new features and products.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns according to company goals
- High sense of urgency around handling a high volume amount of inbound and outbound emails/tickets
- Communicate effectively with customers over the phone, email, chat, and text
- Utilize Zendesk and Salesforce to log all customer interactions
- Maintain detailed files for documentation
- Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and consultative approach towards the customer at all times
- Work collaboratively with internal parties to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Document feature requests and customer issues and relay them in a timely manner to the product team.
- Learn the unique needs of each customer and suggest appropriate programs, products, and features to upsell.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer relations, software, or customer support experience
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Experience with Data Entry in a variety of software systems
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- An amazing, fun, family-like culture