Customer Service Representative
Paylocity is a cloud-based payroll-processing software company that has revolutionized the industry through successful innovation and growth since 1997.
Based in Schaumburg, Illinois, we offer our employees state-of-the-art facilities, exceptional culture, and complete benefits, and are committed to giving back to the Chicagoland community.
Paylocity has been recognized by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Highest-Rated CEOs, and Best Places to Interview. Most importantly, we are made up of people who love where they are and what they do. Join us!
Do you thrive in a fun and fast-paced team environment? Do you approach problems as though they were puzzles? As a Client Services Account Manager, you represent Paylocity as the main point of contact for our clients and communicate daily to provide training, support, and assistance on our products and services.
This is not your typical call center position. Paylocity encourages a strong consultative approach in order to build relationships with our clients. You will receive training during your first five weeks to become a company and industry expert and will receive a designated mentor out of training to coach you towards career development.
This position is a ‘best of both worlds’ role where you command both team and individual-based responsibilities. You collaborate within a tight-knit team and learn from others, but your individual projects are an invaluable asset to the success of the whole.
The Account Manager position is ideal for those with hospitality, retail, or other service-based backgrounds, as well as highly-motivated recent college grads with the appropriate coursework.
- Provide thorough, accurate, and ethical customer support to our clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions
- Master our web-based products and software applications
- Respond to up to 50 calls and emails daily while consistently providing quality service, accurate answers, and timely follow-through
- Opportunity to work overtime, especially during year-end
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- A passion for excellent customer service and a desire to do important work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude and logical reasoning skills
- Experience on Windows and MS Office programs required
- Background in a client-facing role or commensurate experience
- High School/GED diploma required