Customer Service, Bilingual
Here at Kin, we’re looking for self-motivated thinkers and innovators ready to make a change for our customers. We value tackling challenges head-on and breaking down walls, but remaining chill about it.
So, what’s the role?
You’re the first line of defense for our customers: you’ll handle questions regarding policies, payments, cancellations and other topics, as needed. You’ll interact with customers mainly over the phone but via chat and email too. It’s important you’re knowledgeable in the property insurance space, so we’ll help you obtain your P&C license.
When time permits, we’d love your help in updating forms, policies, procedures, and training materials. Our business is constantly growing and it’s important we make changes in real time.
A day in the life could include:
- Interacting with current policyholders via phone, email, and chat
- Contacting customers banks/mortgage to obtain additional details
- Creating and updating policies for customers to review
- Submitting payments
- Handle refunds
- Asking for additional documentation from various sources, as needed.
I’ve got the skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- Superior customer service skills
- Bilingual - Must be able to hold business level conversations in Spanish, we will teach you industry specific terms
- Empathy towards others, especially our customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited structure
- Proficient in Google suite or similar tools and ideally comfortable navigating multiple tools and windows at the same time
- Enjoy working in an ever changing environment. We’re disrupting a century old industry, that means we experiment with new techniques, strategies, and systems often
- A need for efficiency, always looking for ways to make processes better
- Ability to work a 9-6 pm, Monday through Friday with the potential for weekend shifts in the near future
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Being in the insurance industry we recognize the importance of comprehensive benefits for you and your family. That’s why we provide a variety of options and coverage levels to customize a plan that’s right for you.
Commuter Benefit Plans
Flex Spending Accounts
Onsite gym membership
Company provided lunch several times a month
Daily rotating option of snacks
Sodas, unlimited flavored waters, coffee
These are just some of the benefits and perks we provide!
Read Full Job Description