Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant’s mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
The Customer Experience team is improving products and services for our customers by transforming our organization with a Human-Centered Design approach. As a part of the team, you will leverage our large, structured and unstructured datasets to bring out the objective voice of Avant’s customers. Your projects could range from building NLP models to understand what customers have to say, to quarterbacking large cross-functional projects to deliver better experiences based on what you find.
We are looking for someone with the desire to drive major initiatives across functions to deliver significant experience improvements. This person should have the desire to go beyond the analysis to realize their strategic plans, and to manage business initiatives from conception to implementation and monitoring.
What you do at Avant
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables for Customer Advocacy Accountability and Reporting function
- Co-Own the voice of customer (Voc) program
- Maintain and expand Feedback Forecasting Models
- Development and maintenance of python based Reporting automations and ETLs
- Define Avant’s Customer Journey and identify opportunities for improvement
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts or an analytical field
- 3+ year in a reporting, analytics, or other data driven role
- Familiarity transforming unstructured data sets into actionable insights
- Must possess knowledge of SQL programming (any dialect)
- Familiarity with additional programming languages such as Python, Ruby, R, etc.
- Strong public speaking ability
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.