Consultant Vice President of Mortgage Lending
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. We also have an open floor plan! The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday…. Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
So what do we want from you?
We’re just gonna give it to you straight:
- You’ll review loan approvals and clear all underwriting conditions – easy right?
- You’ll work closely with your team of Loan Officers to make sure our borrowers have a rock star experience.
- You are passionate about lists and meeting deadlines – scheduling, tracking closing dates, contingency dates and loan locks are all things you’re obsessed with.
- You’ll submit files for closing – yup we have our very own closing department – cool huh?
- Training. You love it and we have a ton here – you’ll never stop learning with us.
- Outstanding customer service is what you’ll provide. Seriously. Our customer service beats out Apple’s; we strive to be the best and you expect nothing less than the best.
Here’s the experience we’d like you to have:
- Responsible for taking referrals and completing initial application, determine loan suitability, placing loan with investor per guidelines and submitting a complete application to MC for processing
- Continuous research of all investors guidelines and overlays to ensure current policies are kept up on
- Communicate to new/transition VP to ensure they are aware of real time status of all files in process
- Must price and place loans properly with appropriate Corporate Objective obtained
- Responsible for problem solving and restructuring files as needed
- Create pre-approval letters qualification
- Pipeline Inspection: Daily assessment of team turn times to minimize lock expiration, missed contingency and scheduled close times
- Change/extend loans and request pricing expectations as needed or requested
- Track/approve HUD’s to borrowers (Review charges, verify borrower understands their funds for closing must come from approved accounts, etc)
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.