Clinical Coordinator (Mon-Fri)
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination between our lab, clients and patients.
- Responsible for coordination between our lab and partner labs for molecular pathology laboratory including requesting samples and documents, items’ coordination and shipments.
- Communicate directly with various members of partner labs to manage sample and document requests, handling, shipping and receiving.
- Build and maintain effective relationships which create a high level of trust with laboratory employees, patients and partner organizations.
- Manage all requisite paperwork and forms for each patient and maintains the patient database and folders accurately and timely.
- Schedule shipments and coordinate calendars of multiple providers using various computer/cloud interface systems.
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email and in person quickly and professionally.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences or similar.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients in person, by telephone and email.
- Experience with creating graphical reports as well as structured data reports with Tableau, SQL and/or JSON
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.