Client Support Specialist
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire a Client Support Specialist for its Content Services team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
The Product Library Client Support Specialist is a major contributor to the quality, accuracy and evolution of SPINS Content Services, working directly with input from client issues. You will be responsible for performing best practice of solving detailed issues in the product library from a portfolio of customers in the Natural, Organic, and Specialty Product industry. You will triage, investigate, and at times implement solutions to identified problems. Using knowledge in the Natural Products Industry and knowledge of the departments, brands, products and attributes that fuel the industry, you will act as the expert to the client in resolving product or technical issues; you'll provide timely account or issue resolution. In addition, you'll leverage your understanding of SPINS data to provide relevant advice and partner with the client-facing team members to deliver specific client request.
This client-facing role requires excellent communication skills and an ability to exceed client expectations. The Client Support Specialist will serve as an escalation point to facilitate the resolution of unexpected issues, connecting customers issues with the right resources to quickly resolve any product library issues. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced client-driven environment will be important for success, since you'll be entering data into Reltio data platform and Access, as well as updating the Content Services database with product information.
Your working hours and times will fluctuate based on client interactions and will require up to 25% travel.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- BS/BA, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications
- General knowledge of Retail, CPG and Digital Data marketing principles
- Minimum 1 years of Retail, CPG and Digital Data marketing experience (either retail or food mfg.)
- General knowledge of Client Services or Support experience
- Strong analytical, writing and computer skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, MS Office, MS Access and other general ERP systems
- Passion, intelligence and determination to succeed
- Ability to lead through influence and create/maintain credibility and positive relationships
- Ability to work in independent, team and unstructured environments
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and fast paced environment
- Ability to influence technical directions, strategies and resource allocations across multiple groups