Client Success Manager
Returnly is looking for a Client Success Manager. As a Client Success Manager, you will work with our mid-market clients and be responsible for managing the overall client relationship and components of the client’s Returnly Solution. We are looking for a motivated individual who is an experienced leader, adept at developing strong relationships with clients at both the strategic and tactical level, while having the technical prowess for understanding all aspects of our solution.
The role requires proactive engagement with our customers including strategic planning, relationship management and the ability to explain solutions to our customers to deliver product adoption and customer retention. This is not a sales position but a relationship management position. This person is ultimately responsible for owning the long-term relationship with our clients, and is motivated by client retention, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities to extend products and services into the client account. Additionally, they have the ability to wear multiple hats.
Key Responsibility Areas & Tasks:
- Discover and influence the client's internal metrics for success of the program and ensure the client knows how to achieve and measure those results
- Advise on strategies and tactics to create healthy customer community
- Advise clients on additional ways to maximize the value of the Returnly products and
- Help key stakeholders understand the value they are receiving from Returnly
- Manage client health by identifying, documenting and working with Sales, Support, and Product Management to mitigate risk and increase client satisfaction
- Drive the adoption of our self-service client portal and our Support team to satisfy as many client needs as possible
- Meet quarterly renewals numbers and limited churn.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years work experience in a client services/account management role managing clients in the eCommerce space.
- Experience in eCommerce or Saas Consulting or professional services experience with the ability to define opportunities for services and processes for delivery that could benefit the customer base.
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- An effective leader and team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Presentation and public speaking experience (executive level audience)
- FinTech experience (nice-to-have)
What you will learn:
- Learn the intricacies of Returns processing via Software and the various integration points.
- Work with Returnly Technology partner solution that affect merchants financial reporting as well as how 3rd Party Logistics Providers work.
- Emersion into the Returnly Financial Technology component of providing instant refunds and instant exchanges – how monies, flow, etc.
- Learn about Machine Learning and its impact on Risk Assessment
Read Full Job Description