Client Success Manager
The Client Experience and Success team is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty while ensuring that our clients derive maximum value from Ensono’s solutions and services. As a team, we are on a mission to transform each client’s experience, while becoming an industry-leading Managed Services Provider. We are looking for passionate client advocates who are willing to drive change and help their customers achieve great things.
The Client Success Manager is the primary point-of-contact responsible for identifying each unique customers’ business outcomes and aligning Ensono products, services and support to help them achieve their goals. Our Client Success Managers are growing their careers while building experience across multiple accounts, dealing with a range of issues and learning a variety of industries.
This role will manage a portfolio of commercial accounts. The primary focus is to effectively manage the renewal process for accounts nearing expiration. The primary objective of this role is renewal success of each client in the portfolio by managing the client experience in partnership with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Contract Management
- Proactively identify clients nearing contract expiration and execute strategy for renewals
- Partner with delivery teams to ensure contractual obligations are understood
- Partner in a cross functional sales and sales support model with Sales Engineering
- Drive contract negotiations for existing commercial accounts in partnership with internal Commercial/Legal Service team
- Support delivery team in ensuring account compliance with contractual items
- Work closely with solution architect and the customer on pricing scenarios
- Develop and deliver customer proposals
- Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
- Service Level Management
- Accountable for all services delivered to the client and expectation management both internally and externally
- Regularly review achievement of service level targets to identify and manage exceptions to a mutually acceptable resolution
- Create service review documents and chair regular client service review meetings
- Continual Service Improvement
- Implement service improvement programs where necessary
- Business Relationship Management
- Build a strong relationship with the client and create an environment where both parties are working in partnership
- Assume overall responsibility for satisfaction of the client portfolio, measured regularly through Client Relationship Surveys.
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell and upsell within the client portfolio
- Demand Management
- Manage sales orders for changes to capacity
- Client Risk Management
- Ensure risks to the service are identified, documented and managed accordingly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and work with numbers and apply business logic
- Able to operate as the client’s representative across the business
- Able to take responsibility for client service and ensure the business is delivering the contracted service
- Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities.
- Ability to serve in a consultative role as it relates opportunity development
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience.
- Ability to cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members.
- Ability to technically consult with the client.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and account management
- Proven success in managing clients with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Experience in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in contract renewals
- Experience in working in an IT environment
- Experience with client service