This career opportunity is with Ensono’s Sales Group. The Client Partner is accountable for the growth of a Strategic Ensono client. The Client Partner ultimately owns the Client relationship at the strategic level and will identify and leverage company-wide resources to address client satisfaction, growth, renewal, risk or opportunity in their book of business. The goal is to make the client successful and committed to Ensono for life through a trusted advisor relationship. This role will not have direct reports; however, they will be responsible for leading the account team. They will have available to them a team of SMEs from within the client success & solution architect teams and across Ensono to execute an effective account management engagement plan.
This role is responsible for driving profitable growth from the account by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world-class delivery.
The Role Demands Knowledge and Experience of Sales
- Lead account strategy and planning and find opportunities of growth in the account.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization and grow revenue and drive new opportunities for Ensono’s end-to-end portfolio.
- Cultivate and grow senior client relationships in digital advisory capacity.
- Evangelize and promote clients’ digital innovation programs.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture Teams, Client Success Managers, Operational & Delivery teams to provide your domain expertise and represent our company.
- Working with the Cloud teams to help define roadmap and assets based on the customer objectives and.
- Working with the Marketing team to help define sales messages and marketing collaterals for the account.
- Collaborating with the Operations team during the implementation of solutions at customer sites for right insights and handoffs to ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for all deals. Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Also drive collections. Growing the market share in the account and also share of wallet of the account with the customer.
- Build a trusted reference-able customer who can vouch for Ensono.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customer’s strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team. Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling. Focus on people development by rotating employees on a need basis. Build a supportive environment and a motivated team to increase employee satisfaction and minimize attrition in the account sales and delivery teams
- Delivery/Customer Satisfaction
- Become a trusted IT advisor to our customer and participate in their strategic planning
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points
- Demonstrates a willingness to take action on problems or opportunities without prompting; possesses the intrinsic desire and willingness to push toward achieving a desired goal or end-state without suggestion from others; prepares alternatives so the outcome is not jeopardized by unexpected barriers; exhibits the desire to blaze new trails as a means to an end
- Organize time to cover ongoing priorities and will make arrangements to cover whenever absence is unavoidable; understand that rewards are commensurate with effort and invest the time to get the job done; use time efficiently during regularly scheduled hours so that extra hours are not inevitable, but are responsive to additional requirements or demands when necessary.
- Seek client feedback regularly to verify satisfaction and uncover minor issues which could escalate if left unattended; solicit suggestions for continuous improvement and demonstrate personal attention to the client even when there is no problem
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise-scale solution selling
- Understanding of cloud computing and the business benefits to organizations of embracing private and public cloud platforms
- Understanding of the managed services marketplace – key players, competitive strengths and weaknesses etc.
- Experience of working in a matrixed sales environment
- Experience of managed services and consultancy sales preferred
- Demonstrable experience of successfully navigating mid and large sized enterprises to drive IT and business-led opportunity creation
- Showcase our solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line our offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Independent and self-directed
- Resourceful and confident under pressure
- Presentation & communication skills
- Strong management and business skills
- Strong empathy, self-awareness and interpersonal skills
- Curious, driven to deeply understand clients’ business and objectives and make appropriate recommendations
- Able to challenge status quo
10 years+ of sales and account management, with experience in consulting and strategic account management preferred.
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.