bswift is currently seeking an experienced Client Manager.
This individual will:
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun to bswift associates, clients and partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at a strategic and operational level with an assigned book of business
- Lead multiple delivery teams and coordinate with other bswift resources (product management, development, service center) to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
- Requirements gathering, documentation and maintenance:
- Update requirements with all population, plan and system changes.
- Consult clients on system functionality and document decisions to support administration.
- Identify needs for custom processes and develop procedures to meet unique client demands.
- System configuration and testing:
- Help manage and configure the system as needed for benefit program changes/acquisitions.
- Test new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration.
- Lead clients through acceptance testing, provide test plans and test cases.
- Participate in broad testing of platform-level release cycles.
- Work with third party vendors to define and test file specifications.
- Training and coaching of others
- Guide client users, internal teammates and peers on system capabilities and recommend solutions that balance quality and efficiency
- Keep clients and internal teammates informed on new functionality and how to best leverage and integrate it
- Mentor teammates on business protocols and professional skills development
- Fiscal management
- Manage scope and fees for ad hoc projects including change management, forecasting, invoicing submissions, and contract renewals and addendums
- Assist in bswift sales process
- Relationship management
- Serve clients with excellence and ensure they are raving fans
- Consult clients on products and services that meet their needs and strengthen the relationship
- Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations, demonstrations and trainings
- Conduct stewardship meetings and lead other internal and external meetings
- Resolve client and employee issues/concerns in a timely basis
- Participate in discussions regarding staffing, prioritization of development, system enhancements and customizations
- Develop internal networks and subject matter expertise to contribute to the broader business
Required Qualifications of the Client Service Manager:
·Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Proficiency with Excel for data analysis and aggregation
- Proven track record in implementing scalable process improvements and ensuring they are deployed successfully
- Technical aptitude for learning systems and creating out of the box solutions
- The ability to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Willingness for travel up to 10% of the time
- Possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.