Client Education Specialist II
Title: Client Education Specialist
The Client Education Specialist II’s responsibilities include communicating with customers and SMSers to identify training needs and map out learning and development plans for the end user. This role is responsible for managing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs educating on systems, process, and operating procedures as it relates to our customer facing technology. Simultaneously
- Develop and deploy training on SMS Assist systems, process and operating procedures as it relates to our customer facing technology for 4-6 smaller client training rollouts, inclusive of new implementations and continued education training.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of training plans and resources that offer our customers continued education as needed, requested and as new software updates are launched.
- Conduct Field Training (FT), Content-Based Training (CBT) and Web-Based Training (WBT) as needed for our customers.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of content-based learning programs and resources in partnership with Product and Marketing.
- Assist in the design, standardization and evaluation of training curriculum and course/program objectives in a measurable way.
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop and deploy innovative and effective training tools, methods and training communications that validate effectiveness of training material and support operational metrics.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities in an effort to expand SMS Assists growth and knowledge on customer training & development programs.
- Independently manage time and tasks related to multiple projects.
- Conduct standard check-ins with our existing customer base to assess satisfaction with the current level of knowledge of our systems in an effort to support any additional training related needs.
- Under the direction of the Senior Client Education Manager, partner with Product, Marketing, Ops and/or SMSU to determine what new customer training and development initiatives should be introduced to assist in the success of both our customer network and internal team members.
- House customer training plans, resources, data, metrics and feedback in SharePoint/Bloomfire.
- Manage and maintain all customer content including but not limited to individual client folders, training documents, videos, etc. in the SMS Assist knowledge page for both external and internal facing audiences.
- Manage queuing up the portal(s) before training so the customer has an authentic system experience in its full operating/functional capacity prior to training.
- Attend all customer related meetings in an effort to better understand the client relationship and nuances as it effects training plan development and deployment.
- Partner with the Implementation Coordinator for every customer launch to understand all customer needs and objectives as it relates and in support of new client launches.
- Work with the customer to create a training plan that best suits their needs (within reason and under direction of the Senior Client Education Manager).
- Manage and schedule all customer related training meetings through Zoom.
- Update all supporting tools to reflect all upcoming customer training to keep our and other departments informed on upcoming trainings.
- Travel may be required for customers and/or new technology in-person training (25%-50%).
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Relationship Building
- Organizational Awareness
- Learning Agility
- Problem Solving
Role Specific Skills
- Independent and self-driven
- Strong, professional public speaking skills
- Ability to create and conduct Field (FT) Web (WBT) and Content (CBT) training
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles and training techniques is preferred
- Ability to adapt and comprehend an evolving technology platform
- Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook is required
- System Experience: Skilled with WalkMe, Camtasia or other production software is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree [preferred]
- 3+ years of experience in the education/training field