Client Development Manager
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Client Development Manager in our Chicago office. Those that can help us defeat the odds can forward a resume to [email protected]
A Client Development Manager (CDM) works to build and maintain relationships within each client/partner organization. Those efforts are inclusive of all functional areas, individual brands, and supporting organizations such as agencies in order to ensure that Fetch has a first-hand knowledge of partner priorities. Day to day responsibility will include seeking to understand core business objectives of partner companies in order to find solutions within our capabilities to address those priorities. The CDM will spend most days ideating with key contacts to leverage the Fetch platform to create unique brand experiences aligned with those priorities that drives awareness and engagement amongst the app user base in order to realize increase insights and sales.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with client partners and internal Fetch stakeholders, the CDM will work to execute various tasks to ensure each brand and associated products are properly reflected in the Fetch Rewards application. These tasks include but are not limited to managing the look and feel of the brand within the app, maintaining an up-to-date partner product library, keeping a detailed calendar of promotions and the proper execution of said promotions (Special Offers), and other client work associated with partner priorities. Beyond maintaining details, the CDM will leverage internal resources in order to report results of activity and evaluate partner data to highlight opportunities and deliver the unique value of Fetch Rewards.
What you get to do -
- Serve as liaison between clients, partners, vendors and internal departments to create a seamless workflow.
- Kickoff and manage day-to-day interactions and projects, which includes branded experiences, data and insights reporting, data integration with partners, and more.
- Keep clients informed with updated reports and suggestions on how to optimize programs.
- Become a product and technology expert by learning all facets of Fetch to a high standard.
What you should have in your tool bag -
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations