Client Development Manager
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Client Development Manager in our Chicago office to manage our growing portfolio of CPG partners. Those that can help us defeat the odds can forward a resume to [email protected]
What you get to do
A Client Development Manager (CDM) at Fetch supports multiple client relationships and serves as driver of our day-to-day project work. CDMs will gain firsthand exposure to working cross-functionally within a variety of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) organizations. The day-to-day responsibility will include the tactical execution of unique brand experiences within our platform that address both the strategic priorities of partner companies and drive awareness amongst the app user base and increase sales
Early on, much time is spent working closely with our sales teams to ensure smooth hand-offs, managing expectations with clients and partners as well as coordinating various third-party suppliers to ensure projects are fielded and managed on time and on budget - from kickoff through invoicing.
- Lead day-to-day interactions and projects, which includes branded experiences, data integration with partners, and more
- Liaise between clients, partners, vendors and internal departments to create a seamless workflow
- Assist in the creation and presentation of program results and measurement post-program
- Become a product and technology expert by learning all facets of Fetch to a high standard to support Business Development in proposal writing and the creation of marketing materials
Who you are
- Countless success stories developing and implementing client success strategies
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations. Demonstrable CPG and/or Retail industry expertise a plus.
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- At-ease presenting to Senior CPG leadership (e.g.; Director, VP, & C-Suite levels)
- Identifies value-add opportunities for clients and pursues them to full completion
- Comfortable building analytics-driven narratives leveraging your strong proficiency in Excel and online data platforms. You’re not afraid of a little math.
- Strong presentation portfolio demonstrating expert level PowerPoint skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks to meet demanding deadlines. Attentive to detail, well organized, and time efficient.
- A self-starter that takes initiative – you can work independently but ask questions as needed
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company
Those interested in learning what’s next can forward a resume to [email protected].
Other positions can be viewed here http://www.fetchrewards.com/careers