Chief of Staff
At higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient.
That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand and navigate their health and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it.
higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of over 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations and over 80 integrated health devices and apps. higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide.
Through the higi network, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost.
Join higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it.
Learn more at https://higi.com
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement?
Accepting applications for Higsters!!
The Chief of Staff is a critical driver of the efficiency and scalability of higi’s Go to Market (Commercial) team. The role serves as the operational hub of the team, partnering with each function to define and execute process and to drive operational efficiency. Furthermore, the role extends beyond operations to be a key contributor to the development and execution of higi’s growth strategies and sales / partnership activities. The Chief of Staff reports to the SVP Growth & Corporate Development and has high visibility with the Executive team.
What you will be doing:
Go to Market Project Management:
- Define and track KPIs for the Go to Market team; create and manage team dashboard; partner with each function within GTM to define and track function-level KPIs
- Manage the operations of GTM team meetings and segment meetings including content development, KPI reporting, action items capture and facilitation of strategic discussions
- Develop and maintain an action log across all of Go to Market with particular attention to dependencies; oversee cross-team communication and execution against defined actions
- Provide support for Executive and Board meetings through framing and developing analyses, deriving key insights, and building the stories and materials
- Develop and execute on a communications plan for ongoing sharing of GTM team updates and reporting on operational and financial performance with the entire business
- Define and report on sales process metrics; over time, define and implement improvements across processes, tools, and documentation
- Create and manage Sales and Partnership deal trackers and other tools and processes to drive transparency of deal status and team performance against targets
- Develop processes, tools, and KPIs to assess and report on financial performance (e.g., pipeline model, revenue and expense forecasts; budget versus actuals)
- Partner with the leaders of GTM’s Consumer and Enterprise pillars and Product on distilling market feedback into insights to inform solution development and product roadmap prioritization
Strategy & Business Development:
- Serve as an account manager for strategic partnerships, coordinating with prospective partners and contributing to joint solution scope and economic development discussions
- Oversee prospective partner evaluation and prioritization frameworks and processes
- Evaluate and potentially lead the development of a new sales channel, selling aggregated data / targeted audiences to med device, pharma, CPG, and life sciences companies
What we are looking for:
- Experience in strategy, operations, and business development
- Experience building and/or scaling a high-growth business
- Experience developing and maintaining trusted relationships across multiple levels of an organization, positioning oneself as a trusted thought-partner and disciplined executer
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias towards speed and action
- Persistence and creative thinking to reach end goals, via alternative paths as necessary
- Domain expertise across the healthcare ecosystem
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, with the ability to translate data into insights and tell a story
- PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
- Comfort in a dynamic startup environment: we move quickly and wear many hats; willingness and ability to “roll up sleeves” and “figure it out” is essential
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Office Happy hours, ping pong table, pool table, foosball, shuffle board, company outings
- All the La Croix you can DRINK!!!
This is a full-time position that requires a presence in Chicago (no remote workers please) and only for US citizens or Permanent Residents. CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUTERS, PART-TIME APPLICANTS AND RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTING.