Channel Onboarding Specialist
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
At ActiveCampaign, we understand and believe that our partners are a critical part of our success and as we continue to grow fast and expand our business, partners will have an even bigger role to play. The Channel Onboarding Specialist develops and wins relationships with potential ActiveCampaign channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales quotas through a combination of new business recruitment growth objectives.
What your day could consist of:
- Outbound sourcing of new Channel account opportunities and proactively identify, nurture and close new AC partners;
- Demonstrating the AC platform as well as the Channel portals to perspective partners through demos and/or discovery calls;
- Coordination of the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner objectives;
- Ensuring prospective partner understanding and compliance with partner agreements;
- Driving adoption of company programs and identifying potential AC Certified Consultants.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of outbound prospecting experience, with prior experience and knowledge of the agency space preferred;
- Ability to efficiently organize and react to a high volume of emails, demo's and phone calls per day;
- Self-motivated and highly driven with a desire to win and achieve new goals;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to others;
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner;
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description