At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Senior Director of National Sales Support and Inside Sales, the Benefit Technology Manager plays an important role within our Sales Division, providing leadership and oversight to our Benefit Technology team. Benefit Technology Advisers are a crucial part of the company’s sales organization sharing their passion for technology, embracing healthy competition, and continuously searching for new sales opportunities.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties
- Plan, organize, direct and coach direct reports (Benefit Technology Advisors) to meet objectives
- Mentor to meet or exceed assigned monthly sales activity standards and sales quotas
- Monitor the performance of Benefit Technology Advisors and compare it with the objective
- Create a climate that attracts, retains and motivates team to reach high quality standards
- Coach Benefit Technology Advisors in all aspects of their position
- Develop team by providing mentoring, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Create an established chain of command for all escalations
- Conduct regular weekly and monthly team meetings
- Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth
- Manage customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Oversee strong relationships with brokers and existing clients
- Perform miscellaneous duties and work on special projects as assigned
- Some travel may be required
Requirements & Indicators for Success in the Role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comprehensive knowledge and expertise around flex benefit programs including: (FSA, HSA, HRA, TMA and COBRA)
- 5-7 years of previous experience managing and motivating sales and or benefits teams
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven leadership and relationship building skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Robust knowledge of sales and benefits methodologies
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven results of delivering client solutions
Competitive base package plus bonus and incentives
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.