Azure Systems Engineer
As an Azure Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance of our clients Azure environments, including the migrations of on-prem assets to the cloud, advanced azure fabric support, Identifying areas for improvement as well as building the solutions needed to facilitate those changes. In addition, you will also assist with product engineering, and assisting clients with IT roadmapping and long term consulting.
- Assisting with the rapid delivery of cloud services as requested by the client and internal projects
- Assisting with the development and delivery of internal continuous improvement plans
- Act as an escalation point for advanced Azure fabric and proof of concept support
- Work directly with the product management teams to explore new product ideas and engineer solutions as new services are added to the Azure portfolio
- Establish good working relationships with customers and other professionals within Ensono
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required
- The ideal candidate will have a DevOps/System Administrator background having previously worked with a Managed Service Provider or in a consulting firm environment
- Microsoft Azure compute and platform services such as virtual machines, containers, SQL server and application services
- PowerShell, ARM templates and JSON experience
- The ability to work in both a collaborative and independent atmosphere, be able to think outside of the box to creatively problem solve issues for clients.
- Practical DevOps Experience in managed infrastructure environment
- Experience working in an agile environment with the ability to quickly change priorities as required by client demands
- Although infrequent, the ability to travel when needed is required
- Good communication skills, integrity and excellent organization skills