Associate Production Control Analyst
- The Computer Operator perform media rotations, offsite vaulting, ticket monitoring and management, and other related functions associated with managing tape library and tape operations for both mainframe and server environment. This also includes media management within ATLs and media servers, loading and unloading drives and maintaining basic functionality for use. They also send and receive media, perform troubleshooting and report hardware issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Owns low complexity assignments. Augments team on moderate to high complexity assignments.
Receives necessary training (more time then advanced levels).
Under continuous evaluation.
Manages time, responsibilities, and priorities effectively with emphasis on their contribution.
Develops a working knowledge with multiple, offsite, vault vendor software to perform processes.
Establishes familiarity with commands to manage multiple media devices and can discern between the environment tape types.
Loads and unloads media from multiple device types for daily rotations.
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
Specific hiring needs may vary by location, industry, client, internal department and other business related factors. The qualifications section lists examples that may be used as guidance when populating required and preferred skills sections of recruiting requisitions / job postings.
- High School Diploma / equivalent 6mos - 1yr IT experience
- Communication skills - Verbal / Written
- Microsoft PC
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite - (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of EBS software to perform rotation functions. Such as Netbackup, VERITAS, JAVA, etc. to perform rotations
TBD by field
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.