Analyst II Operations Systems
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Measure the impact of major programs/initiatives on consumer behavior and perceptions, the response to varieties of digital experience testing, updating and explaining business results, uncovering cause/effect relationships, and understanding relative returns on investments.
- Development of forecasting models to predict the impact of potential actions or programs being considered.
- Determine of relevant data sources applicable to the business question and diligently verify the data quality and accuracy of the results.
- Partner with the client teams to determine business objectives, key drivers of the success measures and identify KPIs to collect and measure.
- Continually assess the utility of ongoing reporting to optimize the set of reports used for business measurement.
- Develop strong client relationships that enable learning about the business and how their work directly impacts decisions. For specific projects, draw out critical information that impacts the learning objectives and incorporate into all work.
- Stay current on new analytical approaches, new technologies and new tools.
- Assist in building and maintaining databases enabling more efficient and effective analyses for many other Analysts and Insights Leads and assure consistency of information used across functions (e.g. Power BI).
- Identification of additional data requirements and partner with the database administrators to collect and organize new data elements.
- Maintain proficiency with major business systems and the data on which it relies, including (but not limited to): Data Warehouse, Manhattan’s SCI, Weblogs (User, Client and API logs), Google Analytics, AUSA CDW, and EYC
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- 4-6 experience
- Experience with Advanced Analytics or Primary Research methods and tools. Can work with considerable independence.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with various methodologies and data sources used in a consumer insights environment.
- Ability to analyze data, employing statistical concepts, and present recommendations based on that data.
- SQL Proficiency, Database Structure knowledge (Relational, Columnar, Hadoop)
- 0-10% travel
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Oral/written communication, initiative, negotiation, attention to detail, customer focus
- Expert writing and presentation skills
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!