What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We're seeking someone that has professional administrative support services experience for at least two SVP’s (and their teams) in the Global Technology Business Unit. This person will also be a part of team of other Global Technology Administrative Assistants working on special project across the department as needed.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to all levels of staff including Associate, Consultant, manager, Director, and VP & SVP level executives.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills, with attention to detail required.
- Ability to interact with vendors, on-site and remote staff members and build effective relationships.
- Quick adaptation to change and experience in an extremely fast-paced environment is a must.
What we'd like to see:
- Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Independent judgment, a professional demeanor, the ability to perform role independently with a minimum amount of supervision along with ability to deal with matters in a confidential manner required.
- Ability to organize and shift priorities with limited guidance from manager in order to complete all assigned tasks in an efficient and detail-oriented manner.
- Comfort and confidence in being a key representative of the Strategic Planning & Governance team, Decisioning and Healthcare and the organization as a whole.
- Ability to communicate facts, practices and policies clearly and concisely. Ability to anticipate and proactively meet needs of executives with limited direction is a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
- Prepare daily schedule of executives' meetings and priorities.
- Schedule appointments as needed and arranges complex travel plans and itineraries.
- Prepare the area leads weekly expense reports and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Develop and attain business relationships with vendors and all other parties that help contribute to the overall productivity of the executives and the organization as a whole.
- Take on routine and ad-hoc projects, including the creation of charts and graphs in PowerPoint, create and upkeep Excel spreadsheets, and organize and maintain organizational charts using Visio. Performs other related duties as assigned (e. g. - timesheet processing, purchasing, travel preparation, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.