At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
What does your ideal administrative position look like?
Powerful position where you are constantly interfacing with all departments of the company
Coordinating sales initiatives
Working for One of Chicago’s Best & Brightest Companies and One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
If this sounds appealing to you, perhaps you should consider a Sales Administrator position with Paylocity! We are seeking a Sales Administrator to be the face of our sales organization in all aspects from supporting the sales team to interfacing with departments within the whole company!
The Sales Administrator will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of inside and outside sales representatives and managers. The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing the sales team, Sales Managers and VP of Sales high-level administrative support.
- Responsible for managing all new client set-ups received from the sales team: verifying all the orders are complete and accurate and working with sales team to insure they retrieve all the necessary information from our new clients.
- Create all new client setups through our internal tracking system; work with all departments and key players who will be impacted by the products/services clients will be receiving and coordinate conversion process for new clients.
- Work in conjunction with other Sales Administrators and Marketing Specialists regarding sales department needs.
- Coordinate sales department projects including reporting on status and communicating with managers and other key players.
- Responsible for inbound phone calls as well as greeting visitors to the sales department.
- Plan all onsite and offsite department events, including ordering food and refreshments.
- Gather information for and prepare reports.
- Prepare sales collateral material as necessary (sales folders)
- Facilitate the business needs for new sales hires (equipment, business cards, training schedules….etc.)
- Make sales representatives travel arrangements as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience or commensurate (experience working in a sales setting a plus)
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Office programs: knowledge of Excel extremely important in order to create user-friendly reports for the sales team
- Strong organizational skills to be able to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills are necessary to professionally deal with external clients and internal management team
- Strong listening skills
- Customer service orientation
- Project management skills to be able to effectively coordinate projects and events
- Problem-solving orientation
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and accept changing objectives
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with occasional supervision #SH
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.