Account Specialist, Enterprise Accounts
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Have a pulse of individual Franchisee relationships.
- Upsell Franchisees on rate increases and marketing opportunities like RTP.
- Manage account contacts / GFR login information.
- Assist EAA with compiling information for QBRs.
- Join weekly Client calls with EAA.
- EAA to run Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly reports noting on trends, Account Associate takes action with individual franchise owners.
- Sample reports:
- overall health of enterprise group
- Account specifics
- Health with ratings and reviews
- Tickets created per order
- Refunds / credits
- Sample reports:
- Execute small menu edits with Elite Care and large menu edits with Menu Team
- Manage local marketing efforts offered by GH
- Manages local trainings with Elite Care team
- Manage market closures: market, holiday, natural disaster
- Follow-up on requests elite care / rcare
- Monitor cases
- Monitor paused / Black-out list
You Should Have
- Account Management or experience working with large clients is a plus
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor’s Degree required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Competitive, uncapped compensation (Base salary + Monthly commission)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 18 days of PTO and paid company holidays.
- Employee stock incentive
- 401k program that includes employer match
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Sales contests & team events
- Free Grub
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.