ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics. We are seeking an ambitious Customer Success Manager to provide ongoing assistance to ActiveCampaign’s mid-market customers.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales and customer relations/account management. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication and analytical skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Account Managers are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with our customers. In addition to managing an existing book of business, you will work hard to expand existing relationships to develop new business.
As an Account Manager at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 60,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop and execute customer success plans for assigned accounts: establish communication with decision makers, manage reporting to measure success against customer expectations, and drive the renewal process
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall customer satisfaction and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
What is needed:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management.
- SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description