Account Manager - Exchange Team
bswift is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our Exchange Team.
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The bswift Exchange platform offers states and private entities a flexible, robust, web-based solution specializing in shopping, enrollment and eligibility, billing, reporting and interfacing with carriers.
The Account Manager (AM) serves as a secondary point of contact to our Exchange clients, internal team members and partners helping to implement and maintain client web sites. This individual will:
- Work closely with one, or more, Project Manager(s) to provide outstanding client support during implementation and/or ongoing client service.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Assist Project Manager(s) with all site, process and training documentation.
- Help to manage the implementation of new client web sites; manage ongoing maintenance / updates to client web sites; audit and test client web sites.
- Conduct billing reconciliation.
- Responds to client questions and concerns about the use of bswift products.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of carrier and payroll feeds.
- Triage customer calls and correspondence to the appropriate person and place; track and monitor the issue resolution.
- Communicate with bswift customers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can-do attitude.
- Shares ideas and customer needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage).
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
- Coach and mentor other team members; share new ideas and customer needs with bswift teams throughout all phases of product life cycle; organize and lead training sessions for both clients and the internal team members ranging from site functionality to new enhancements
- Develop and implement fulfillment procedures
- Manage workflow in the setup and maintenance of system feeds
- o Responsible for special projects
- o Serve as back-up to Project Manager as needed; lead and create agendas for client meetings
- o Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
- o Work closely with Product Development and IT teams to test enhancements and quarterly system releases and resolve any issues in order to ensure all is functioning properly
- Experience with benefits administration / open enrollment process
- 3+ Years of client and/or analyst experience preferred
- Must be proficient with MSOffice and Adobe Writer tools including: MSWord, MS Power Point, and Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and quickly adaptable to change; should be someone who enjoys and thrives on creating order from chaos
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material by using strong analytical skill-set; ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Some travel will be necessary
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with basic SQL queries a plus
Experience with data auditing a plus
Experience with EDI a plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.