What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Clustering Technology.
- Understanding of UCS Hardware.
- Experience with SCCM and SCOM.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience/knowledge as admin of Linux/Unix, Windows, Open Systems, and Vmware.
We’d love to see:
- Basic Networking Skills.
- Working knowledge of Command Line Interface.
- Experience with servers, switches, SAN storage & RDBMS administration etc.
- Knowledge of Change Management process and procedure.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
Impact you’ll make:
- Perform initial troubleshooting techniques in an attempt to resolve incidents; escalate issues using official escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Resolve incidents by working with internal and external technology support organizations.
- Own incidents and request while driving them through to resolution.
- Maintains UNIX/Linux, Windows and VMWare Operating Systems to provide optimum performance and system availability.
- Escalate customer bridge request during outages.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments as directed to meet business need.
Read Full Job Description