Online Marketing Intern
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
Tempus is on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in cancer clinical settings. With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally measure and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of cancer lies in the deep understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and efficacious treatment based on the discovery of unique biomarkers.
We're looking for an online marketing intern who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
Tempus is accepting resumes for paid part-time and full-time academic semesters and summer internships (and unpaid internships for students receiving academic credits for internship).
What You’ll Do
- Develop strategic vision for how we present the Tempus offering through all online channels
- Execute search engine marketing and display marketing initiatives across multiple lines of business
- Design and execute search engine optimization roadmap
- Develop reporting initiatives showing the effectiveness of our digital marketing and communications initiatives.
- Collaborate with Director of Communications on plans for content marketing assets such as blogs, email campaigns, webinars, white papers, infographics, videos, case studies, etc.
- Lead quarterly budget planning for digital efforts.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business, marketing or similar field
- 1+ years digital marketing experience
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making in the digital marketing field
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO/SEM, lead generation and digital advertising campaigns including affiliate marketing.
- Experience writing persuasive search friendly content to drive traffic.
- Deep understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other digital marketing management and analytics systems.
- Financially savvy and skilled in reporting on KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights in order to improve traffic and conversion.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, independent thinking.