Office and Recruitment Coordinator
For customers, we’re an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout and free returns.
For merchants, we’re driving ecommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in today’s marketplace. It’s the ultimate ecommerce win-win.
With people in offices in Chicago, Conshohocken, PA and San Mateo, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Office Coordinator is a full-time position that sits in the People Org, and will be primarily responsible for making ShopRunner HQ a snazzy place to work. This individual is the “oil in the machine” and will help create and support culture initiatives across our fast-paced and dynamic office. You’ll also have exposure to the talent function as you help schedule and arrange candidate interviews
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate office relocation in summer 2018
- Maintain a clean, well-stocked kitchen, office supply room and swag inventory
- Receive Visitors and Distribute Mail/Package Deliveries
- Partner with HR to welcome New Hires on their first day, ensuring all needs are seen to ahead of their presence onsite.
- Assist with scheduling interviews, enable onsite meetings and do everything it takes to help ensure recruiters are able to work at their highest capacity -- and ensure that candidates have a great experience!
- Plan all office and team events in conjunction with HR, IT and/or Executive Team
- Help create an environment where the most talented people thrive, with and understanding that the best places to work facilitate that work with a beautiful intuitive office space.
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative, HR or events capacity required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, G Suite and Dropbox Knowledge
- Organized, Flexible and Creative Thinker
- Prioritization Master
- Superior people-person and forward-thinking skills and communication. Know when to ask questions and how to anticipate problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Potential interest in growing professionally into Human Resources
- Experience with Greenhouse, Zoom and any other sort of videoconferencing and applicant tracking system a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, though not required.